Security Risk Management
Praetorian Services is a security risk management company that delivers expert business risk management consultancy and security risk management services to UK business. What makes us different is our risk management security consultants hold the highest measured risk management accreditations in academia, underpinned with many years of operational experience. Why would you risk your business and settle for anything less?
A little of what we do:
- Manned and electronic security services for your facilities
- Compliant security operations for secure projects
- Scalability for any other UK sites
- Promote acknowledgement of your services within your industry as best practise by insurance providers and internal and external auditors
- Develop and implement your business continuity and emergency management plans including training of employees
- Support you in the bidding and re-bidding for client projects
A little of what we can do for you
- Experts in defence industry regulations
- Advise on compliance for MoD List X sites, ITAR
- Design and develop security policies and strategies for clients
- Tactical implementation of policy and strategies
- Training and education through university partnerships
- Ensure a secure and compliant environment with maximum efficiency using a blend of technology and highly skilled security cleared operators
- Training of UK, European and USA security operators
Praetorian Services are a leading security and risk management company with a wealth of project experience.
We offer comprehensive advice and training on any aspect of security and incident management.
The Praetorian Services team are carefully selected specialists with a wide range of experience and backgrounds.
Our systems, procedures and advice have been developed from comprehensive experience and knowledge base.
Praetorian Services have a proven track record in delivering solutions with a commitment to the highest levels of quality, service and client care. Our gained expertise provides us with the skills to look beyond the immediate brief and include wider implications.